Friday 6 June 2008

Do I Know You?

This really made me laugh.

One of our senior guys (he shall remain nameless) showed us the perils of working in such a fast growing company.

We share our offices with many other companies, we're on the 6th floor...

He said, "I guess there are quite a lot of people that have joined us lately. On the way up in the lift this morning I spoke to a girl that I was convinced is working for us. I introduced myself and asked her if she was enjoying her new job. She answered a little hesitantly. Actually, she looked slightly shocked but I thought she was just a little apprehensive about speaking to one of the bosses. However, I was a little perplexed when she walked out of the lift on the 4th floor and said, “Bye-Bye, nice to meet you John”

(Names chamged to protect the guilty).

No comments: